Fixed Deposit Calculator
Use the RBL Bank Fixed Deposit
calculator and find out the value of your money
Want to know how much you can earn on fixed
deposits? Here is a fixed deposits calculator by RBL Bank that lets
you identify the maturity amount and the interest earned when you
a Fixed Deposit.
To open a Fixed Deposit with RBL Bank, click on the below button
(If you are a New customer, request you to first open a Savings Account with us by clicking the "New
Customer" button above and then place the fixed deposit by login in our Internet
Break up of Total Balance
Terms and Conditions
- The rates are subject to change from time to time.
- The interest rate is auto populated for Resident
deposits < 1Cr
- You are free to input any rate of interest in the
calculator, however the bank will pay interest as per the rates
published on the website for the respective dates and tenors.
- In case of premature closure of the FD, the interest
payable and applicable penalty would be calculated as per Bank
- Maturity amount provided is subjected to TDS if
applicable, as per Income Tax Act from time to time.
- Non-submission of PAN will attract higher rate of TDS as
- If interest pay outs are monthly customer will receive
Discounted Rate of Interest.
- The minimum tenure applicable for NRE deposit is 1 year.
- To check the interest rates Click here