Just scan and pay on-the-go easily from your RBL Bank account!
Say goodbye to cash and hello to convenience with Bharat QR from RBL Bank. Simply scan and pay using your RBL Bank account, and experience a new level of ease and security. As one of the first banks to adopt this government initiative, RBL Bank is committed to making transactions easy for all its customers and partners.
Bharat QR is a revolutionary new payment method in India, launched by the government in collaboration with RuPay, Mastercard and Visa, to adopt a standard Quick Response (QR) code called as 'Bharat QR'. This standard QR code allows for seamless, cashless transactions between all three mobile payment providers, giving you more flexibility and choice in how you pay.
- As a customer, you no longer need to worry whether your card will be accepted at any particular merchant location. This solution has been standardized across all card networks. To add to it, you don't need to carry multiple cards. Just link the cards to the app and select the appropriate card during the payment. No need to share your mobile number or account details with anyone.
- Your bank's official mobile app or an app linked to Visa, MasterCard, RuPay platforms, generally comes with an inbuilt QR Code reader.
- You just need to link your card or bank account with the mobile app as a one-time activity.
- To make a payment, as a customer you would need to scan the 'Bharat QR' code using the mobile app.
- The billed amount gets transferred from your account to the merchant's account.
No need to carry multiple cards or cash, just use Bharat QR to pay at any location that accepts this digital payment method. With Bharat QR, you can easily pay at various merchants including railway stations, bus depots, petrol pumps, shops, grocery stores, vegetable markets, hospitals and dispensaries, and more. It’s easy and convenient.
With Bharat QR, your payments will be accepted anywhere, from a small local shop to a large grocery store. No need to carry multiple cards or worry about card acceptability - just use the app to link your cards and select the appropriate one for payment. And with no need to share personal information or mobile number, your transactions will always be secure.
With 'Bharat QR', accepting digital payments is as easy as displaying a simple QR code on a display board. No extra hardware needed!