Partnering with government entities for financial solutions.
Customized banking solutions to form Strategic Partnerships with Central and State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Smart Cities, and other Government Affiliates to address their financial needs.
RBL Bank’s Government Banking team establishes and maintains strategic partnerships with Central Government, State Governments, Central & State Public Sector Undertakings, Smart Cities and other government affiliates. Government Banking Services include the following:
- Central Taxes: Authorised Bank for collection of Direct Tax, Custom Duty & GST
- Public Fund Management System (PFMS): Integrated and Live on PFMS portal of Govt of India. Payment facility via Digitally Signed Certificate (DSC), Print Pay Advice (PPA) and Electronic PPA (ePPA) modes
- State Agency Business: Authorised Bank for Govt of Telangana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh and Goa
- Single Nodal Account (SNA)/ CNA: Specialized offerings for SNA/CNA accounts
- GeM: Complete integration with e- Government initiatives such as Government e-Marketplace (GeM)
- Competitive rates: Superior rate of interest on Savings Bank Account and Fixed Deposit proposition
- Customized solutioning: Customized banking solutions for centrally sponsored, central sector and state sponsored schemes
Central & State Public Sector Undertaking:
- Fund and Non Fund based working capital solutions
- Attractive Fixed Deposit rates for investment of surplus funds
- Cash management and transaction banking solutions including both traditional and new age digital services
- Specialized team for managing dividend mandates
- Treasury services for remittance, hedging, support on trade compliance, etc.
- Specialized account offerings on Savings Account proposition with superior interest rates
- Banking solutions for customized fees collection and cashless transactions
- Attractive Fixed Deposit rates for employee benefit trusts for investment purposes
- Superior rate of interest on Savings Bank Account proposition with solutions related to Demat Account and CSGL Account