Borderless Prepaid Forex Card
Your ideal travel partner is the RBL Bank Borderless Prepaid Card. If you're travelling abroad, carrying foreign currency is a wise, practical, and secure alternative. With this card in your wallet, you can travel the world without worrying about exchange rates or ATM cash withdrawals.
Why apply for RBL Bank Borderless Prepaid Card?
By adding 9 different currencies to your RBL Bank forex card, you can avoid paying foreign exchange fees. By using your RBL Bank Borderless Prepaid Travel Card, you can withdraw money from any ATM anywhere in the globe. When the necessary documents are submitted, the card is immediately issued.
- Get 9 currencies in a single travel card: US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Swiss Francs, Singapore Dollar, UAE Dirham.
- Avail ATM withdrawals are available with the RBL Bank Forex Card at all locations worldwide. * Increased security provided by integrated chip and PIN technology.
- Get free emergency cash delivery services in the situation if your card is lost or stolen abroad.
- Borderless Prepaid offers support with travel cards around the world 24 hours a day.
- If you lose your primary card, you can get emergency cash and a new card at no additional cost with your foreign travel card.
- Just like it is in a debit card, you can report and hotlist the forex card, if it is lost or stolen.
*As the bank issuing the cards, RBL Bank does not impose any fees on ATM cash withdrawals; however, the foreign operator of the ATM service may. We have a special relationship with the "All Point ATM" network, which does not impose any additional fees on users of our foreign currency cards.
- All Indian residents travelling overseas can use the RBL Bank Borderless Prepaid Card. With the least amount of paperwork possible, it will be quickly issued to RBL Bank and Non RBL Bank customers.
- If you have a valid passport, visa, airline ticket, and PAN card, you can apply for an RBL Bank Borderless prepaid card.
- In accordance with RBI regulations, a maximum of USD 250,000 can be loaded onto a global travel card within a financial year.
Visit the closest RBL Bank branch and ask for a refund of the remaining balance on your forex card. The balance in foreign currency will be translated to Indian Rupees and credited to your account.
If your forex card contains a balance in foreign currency and you haven't made a purchase in more than 6 months, an inactivity fee will be charged.
Visit the link in a browser or download the "Borderless Prepaid" app from the Google Play store. Also, feel free to call the customer care number mentioned behind the card to avail the card functionalities.
The validity is for 5 Years
Yes, you can avail a travel card without opening an RBL Bank Savings Account.
"This is a safe and secured alternative for my travel. Now instead of currency notes, I prefer RBL Bank Borderless travel card which provides emergency cash, comes with inbuilt chip and PIN system. Surely, going to recommend the RBL Bank Borderless card to my friends!” By – Kiran N. Palekar on May 13, 2019.