Corporate Internet Banking
RBL Bank's CIB presents a collection of all the banking solutions available for day to day business needs of current account customers. It comprises of payments, collections & reconciliation services.
Corporate Internet Banking
Welcome to RBL Bank's Corporate Internet Banking platform. RBL Bank's CIB hosts all the transaction banking solutions required for day to day business needs of current account customers. It comprises of payments, collections & reconciliation services. We also offer advanced digital banking solution like ERP Integration. CIB system is available 24*7 and can be accessed from anywhere as per your convenience.
- Presenting a one-stop CIB Dashboard for all your Current Accounts, Term Deposits & Loan Accounts. You can view account balances, bank statements, download TD Advices, loan statements etc. from a single platform effortlessly.
- Registering a beneficiary is quick and convenient with RBL Bank's Corporate Internet Banking platform. Beneficiary(s) will be activated immediately after final approval with transaction limit of INR 25,000/- for 12 Hrs from time of final approval.
- Beneficiary management activities like modification of beneficiary details like account nickname, IFSC code, transaction limit amount, mobile number, email id can be modified. Deletion of beneficiary is also very seamless.
- All single hot payments like self transfers within own bank accounts, transfers to third party accounts within RBL Bank, outside RBL Bank transfers like NEFT, RTGS & IMPS can be done post beneficiary addition.
- Payments to multiple beneficiaries can be done in one go by simply uploading a bulk payment file. Beneficiary registration is not mandatory for bulk payment transactions, i.e., transactions can be done to a new beneficiary on ad-hoc basis also.
- Salary payment to all employees can be made with this facility.
- Option to schedule transactions for a future date is possible.
- Bulk vendor payouts can also be done.
- User can choose and opt either for one single debit in current account or for multiple debits in bank statement against each transaction.
- Quick Bill Payments through BBPS can be done for billers from multiple categories like Electricity, Water, Education, Mobile etc. conveniently without registering the biller.
You can place various service requests through CIB like:
- Updating GSTIN in account
- Making a Term Deposit
- Applying for a cheque book
- Stopping a single cheque/ range of cheques
- Revoking a stop payment instruction
- RBL Bank is authorised to collect GST Payments. With RBL Bank's CIB, you can initiate GST Payments simply by entering the CPIN and selecting the preferred network- NEFT/RTGS. It provides immediate payment confirmation number for debit of GST transaction.
- Direct Tax payments can be done directly from TIN 2.0 portal simply by creating a challan and selecting RBL Bank CIB from the list of banks. It also facilitates viewing & downloading of challan receipt directly from the TIN platform.
- Custom duty payments can be done directly from the ICEGATE portal simply by creating a challan and selecting RBL Bank CIB from the list of banks. It also facilitates viewing & downloading of challan receipt directly from the ICEGATE platform.
- Use this option to view the 'Corporate Daily Available Limit' & 'Corporate Total Available Limit' for each transaction type by clicking on Payments and then selecting 'Limit Enquiry' from the list of options.
Detailed information regarding holiday payments or transactions post banking hours along with the applicable transaction limits is given below.
- Business Hours (Customers can transfer as per limit given in Board Resolution as below):
NEFT Business Hours:
- Start Time: 07:00
- End Time: 18:44
RTGS Business Hours:
- Start Time: 08:00
- End Time: 18:59
- Off-Business Hours (Reduced transaction limits are applicable as below):
NEFT Off-Business Hours:
- Start Time: 18:45
- End Time: 06:59
NEFT Reduced Limit during Off-Business hours is INR 5 Lacs
RTGS Off-Business Hours:
- Start Time: 19:00
- End Time: 07:59
RTGS Reduced Limit during Off-Business hours is INR 10 Lacs
Note: 2nd & 4th Saturdays, all Sundays and bank holidays are considered as Off-Business Hours and reduced limits are applicable as mentioned above.
**CIB Bulk file upload option is not available for NEFT/RTGS payments post banking hours (means post business hours) and on holidays, however, files can be uploaded for OFT/TPT transactions.
OFT: Own-Account Fund Transfer
TPT: Within RBL Bank (Third Party Transfers within RBL Bank Network)
Process to opt for Corporate Internet Banking (CIB)
- To avail yourself of the Corporate Internet Banking facility, you need to submit Corporate Internet Banking access form, KYC & other supporting documents to your Relationship Manager or visit any nearest Bank Branch.
- Once all documents are received & processed, login details will be shared with the users. Users can then self-generate password online themselves.
Limit Enhancement on Corporate Internet Banking (CIB)
Specimen Board Resolution for Companies/Trust/Other Corporates & Draft of Partnership Letter
Corporate Net Banking & Cheque Printing Application Form