Cash Management Services
Unlock business success with our cash management services.
Maximize efficiency and streamline operations with our tailored solutions and advanced technology.
Cash Management Services (CMS)
Efficient working capital management is one of the key requirements for any successful business entity. Automation and digitisation across the business landscape continues to offer a large opportunity to further improve and enhance existing efficiencies.
A deep understanding of multiple key sectors backed by specifically structured solutions/platforms differentiates RBL Bank Cash Management Services. A perfect blend of cutting-edge technology and a superior ability to offer a multi partner comprehensive solution makes it a unique proposition.
Bespoke solutions specifically designed to cover the entire financial value chain ensure:
- A high level of working capital operating efficiency.
- Comprehensive offering across the Buy Side (procure to pay) and the Sell Side (order to cash).
- Optimised operating risk thru high level of Automation | STP | Integration.
- Outsourcing of Non-core functions there reducing risk and operating costs with no/minimal loss of control.
The Banks CMS offering is specifically designed on an open architecture design thus enabling an out of the box offering for Large Corporates | MNCs | SME | Financial Markets (MFs, NBFCs) | Capital Markets | Government Sector | Fintech | Retail.
Our offering includes:
- Liquidity Solution – Holistic view of all RBL Bank Accounts
- Payables Management
- Receivables Management
Liquidity Solution – Holistic view of all RBL Bank Accounts
We understand to run the business you need to maintain multiple accounts & as the structure becomes complex it becomes difficult to track the inflows & outflows. To cater the requirement, we have a single view across your accounts thereby enabling:
- Setup of Multi-tier accounts with hierarchy linkage
- Automated pooling of EOD balances to pre-linked accounts
- Single dashboard view across accounts with RBL Bank
- Auto alerts basis balance thresholds
- Initiate surplus funds from regional accounts to pre-registered internal treasury accounts
- Better management of surplus funds
- Hassle-free investment pay-outs through RBL Bank’s corporate internet banking
- Instant tracking of transaction settlement status
- Add templates for regular investment pay-outs
Liquidity Solution – Holistic view of all RBL Bank Accounts
RBL Bank offers straight through & secured payments product suite which ensures timely settlement of payments like:
Bulk Vendor Payments
- System ability to adopt your payment file format
- Single payment file across all payment modes (NEFT /RTGS/IMPS/Cheque & DD printing)
- Secured payment with two-factor-authentication process.
- Email payment advices to beneficiaries
- Multi-Value dating & Payment Warehousing
- Facility to restrict payments to pre-approved beneficiaries only
We understand the efforts involved in creation of bulk files required in the case of vendor, salary payments etc. The integrated STP solution (H2H, SFTP, etc) ensures:
- After necessary data entry in your ERP a payment file gets generated
- Payment file acquired by RBL Bank through secured H2H integration utility for processing
- Response file with transaction status gets updated on H2H server for reconciliation at your end
- Account balances, bank statement requested can be scheduled
- Plug in any MIS received by RBL Bank
- One-time setup with exchange of Secured keys
- File transfers as per your request
- No password management required
- Consolidate debit for Salary pay-outs using single salary payment file
- Single payment file for salary to employees having accounts with RBL Bank or outside
- Reduce paperwork & salary admin cost
- Instant credit to your employee’s salary account
- Higher interest rate on RBL Bank’s saving account as compared to market
Cheque printing at customer premises
RBL Bank enables you to print cheques with facsimile signatures at your premises itself.
- Bulk cheque printing at customer premises
- Invoice details on A4 size cheque stationary
- Print at par cheques
- No more cheque rejections due to signature mismatch.
- Post-dated cheque printing
National Automated Clearing House (NACH Credit)
One stop solution to handle high volume of payments like dividend, salary, interest, pension, etc.
Enables better fund management & optimization:
E-collections – Virtual Accounts
- RBL Bank’s E-collection solution enables you to identify the remitter details promptly & efficiently
- Customized MIS can be used for auto-reconciliation of E-collections
- Customer validation can be set to eliminate wrong credits
- Faster realization of funds & settlement
We work for you, even when you are on a break! RBL Bank’s Immediate Payment Service (IMPS E-collection) facility allows you to receive instant, real-time inter-bank electronic fund transfers. Using the IMPS service, you can receive money 24x7 on any day, even on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- Works 24x7 throughout the week; on Sundays and Bank Holidays too
- Real-time alerts for credits into your account
- Instant crediting of money
Physical Collection offering
- Convenience of cheque pick-up and processing at any of our branches, set-ups and correspondent bank locations
- Customised ERP-uploadable MIS Reports at each stage of processing
- Prompt realization and clearance of cheques
- Convenience of you depositing cash at any of our branches and correspondent bank locations
- Option of us picking up cash with counting and verification facility at your doorstep
- Reduced costs and operational risks
National Automated Clearing House Debit
Through RBL Bank’s National Automated Clearing House (NACH) Debit facility, a debit demand can be raised for the recovery of periodic payments due to you from your counterparties. This is the perfect solution where you want to have control on your receivables for transactions with specific payment periodicity and varied amount e.g. premiums, utility, vendor dues.
- Mandate registration and transaction file upload facility
- Easy and convenient way of mandate processing
- Ease of transaction file structures
- Event-based MIS and reports