Capital solutions to support medium and large corporates.
Origination and Distribution capabilities for loans and bonds.
Win-win solution for Corporates & Channel Partners for daily Working Capital requirements
- Debt Capital Markets
- Structured Finance Solutions
- Loan Syndication
Our team specializes in raising funds by tapping domestic capital markets via Non-convertible Debentures (NCD), Commercial Paper (CP) etc. Through RBL Bank’s distribution network, we price and successfully place new and repeat issues with smooth execution. We help companies structure transactions which meet their requirements as well as investor expectations. In the recent past, we have underwritten & arranged funds via the capital markets for various large reputed groups of India.
- Provides financing and advisory solutions catering to a broad spectrum of client requirements; solutions offered include acquisition financing structures, structured project financing, securitisation transactions, CMBS structures, equity upside sharing structures, etc.
- Solutions are customised to meet client requirements with flexibility in terms of security package, repayment pattern, financial covenants, etc.
- In addition to own balance sheet, we can also leverage our strong relationships with domestic and global investors to meet the funding requirements
- Sector agnostic team having rich experience in deals across sectors like FMCG, Media, Real Estate, Engineering, Pharma, etc.
- RBL Bank is a prominent provider of debt solutions in the form of structured finance & loan syndication services. We have successfully managed various debt issuances of mid and large corporates which includes structured term loans, working capital & infrastructure finance
- The Bank through its International Financial Centre presence in GIFT City offers various Debt Solutions including external commercial borrowings, international acquisition finance & export credit
- Our strong relationship with banks, institutional investors, multi-lateral agencies & export credit agencies help clients to diversify their financing requirements
- RBL Bank’s loan syndication strength lies in carefully blending underwriting and arrangement of debt with multiple currency tranching structures to suit client’s perennial requirement to manage costs and exposure norms