Manage recurring merchant payments on your RBL Bank Credit & Debit Cards
Approve recurring transactions
- As per RBI guidelines, you will need to approve recurring transactions above INR 15,000, set at your preferred merchants, using your RBL Bank Credit or Debit Card.
- You can view details of the recurring transactions and approve or stop scheduled payments in the links shared below.
Simply enter the Card Number and OTP sent to your registered mobile number to manage the e-mandates set on your Card.
- If you do not approve the payment prior to the scheduled date, the amount will not be charged to your Card. You will need to settle the payment directly with the Merchant.
- Amounts below INR 15,000 will be charged automatically to your Credit Card.
Modify or Disable Mandates
- You can modify the validity or maximum amount of an existing mandate.
- You can also use the below link to stop or disable standing instruction.
- View details of all recurring merchant payments set on or after October 01, 2021 by clicking on the links below.
Merchants available for recurring merchant payments
|Vodafone Idea ltd
|ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
|Codecademy India Pvt Ltd
|Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
|PNB Met Life
|Royal Sundaram Insurance
|Mahindra Holidays Resorts India Ltd.
|Exide Life Insurance
|SBI Life Insurance
|Max Life Insurance
|BENNETT COLEMAN AND CO LTD
|Microsoft Bing Ads
|Viacom 18 Media Private Limited
|Clever Tap - India
|Bajaj Allianz Insurance
|Navi General Insurance
|HDFC ERGO General Insurance
|Bharti AXA Life Insurance
|NetProphets Cyberworks Pvt Ltd
|Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited
|Hungama Digital Media Entertainment Pvt. Ltd