Split n Pay
With EMI Infinity pass and get an assured 20% cashback on every Split 'n' Pay conversion
What is Split ‘n’ Pay?
Flexibility of Conversion
- You can choose to convert your eligible transaction into 3,6,9,12,18 or 24 months EMI as per your choice
Convert from Anywhere
- You can easily convert your transactions into EMI via MyCard Mobile App, MoBank Mobile App or by calling the customer service (Contact details available at the back of your credit card)
Low Rate of Interest
- You can enjoy the low rate of interest on your EMI and also get processing fee discount with EMI Infinity Pass
What is EMI Infinity Pass?
Activating EMI Infinity Pass enables you to get unlimited Cashback on your Split ‘n’ Pay processing fee:
- Flat 100% Cashback of 1st Split ‘n’ Pay processing fee
- Unlimited flat 20% Cashback of every Split ‘n’ Pay processing fee
- Valid for 1 year
- Exclusive offers on EMI conversion throughout the year
Am I Eligible?
- All transactions greater than Rs. 2,500 are eligible for EMI conversion except specific exclusions such as jewellery transactions
- To check the eligibility of your transaction, go to MyCard Mobile App and look for the EMI symbol on your transaction
How to avail?
You can avail this pre-approved facility by:
- Logging into the RBL Cares Chatbot
- Logging into the RBL MyCard mobile App
- Sending ‘EMI’ to 5607011 – RBL Bank Credit Card
- Sending ‘EMI’ to 5607033 – Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard
- Calling customer care (Number available at the back of your credit card)
- Part repayment is not allowed on an active Split and pay plan. You can only pre-close Split n Pay plan by making full repayment including all outstanding amount in full. Customer is required to intimate the bank for pre-closure after full repayment (outstanding amount + pre-closure charges + any other applicable fee, charges, taxes) in order for the Split n Pay plan to be closed. In absence of prior communication, excess payment will be adjusted against Cardmember's retail balance.
- W.e.f February 01, 2023, Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into EMI (Split n Pay) for Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCards.
- W.e.f October 09, 2023, Reward points accrued will be reversed if a retail transaction is converted into EMI (Split n Pay) for RBL Bank Credit Cards.