RBL Bank Prepaid Card
A hassle-free way to make digital payments while ensuring security and convenience.
Now make purchases online, in stores or withdraw cash from ATMs, without worrying about overspending or risking your personal information.
RBL Bank Prepaid Card
Upgrade to a digital solution with RBL Bank's user-friendly and secure Prepaid Card. Enjoy a range of features to make your daily life easier, whether it's shopping online or in-store, paying bills, or withdrawing cash. Experience the convenience of cash with the added security of a digital card.
Enjoy the flexibility of reloading your Prepaid Card up to card expiry.
Keep your finances in check with the ability to load your card up to a balance of INR 2 lakhs, and reload as many times as you need in a month.
Stay on top of your card transactions with easy access to your transaction history on the RBL Bank self-access portal.
- Flexibility: Use your card at over a million merchants across India.
- Secured: Enjoy added security with PIN-based technology for all transactions.
- ATM: Withdraw cash using your card at ATMs.
- SMS Alerts: Receive SMS alerts on every transaction.
- Customer Service: Benefit from dedicated customer service support.
RBL Bank partners with various fintech companies and corporations to provide Prepaid Cards and wallets through a mutually beneficial revenue sharing model, which includes fees for interchange and other services.
An RBL Bank Prepaid Card is a prepaid financial instrument that allows users to spend a set amount of money as loaded onto the card. The card is supported by the VISA, Rupay, or Mastercard platform and can be used at all ATMs, merchant locations, and e-commerce sites that accept these types of cards. The card is issued in accordance with regulations set by the Reserve Bank of India.
RBL Bank partners with various fintech companies to offer co-branded Prepaid Cards and also offers its own Mono Branded Prepaid Card under various programs. These programs include meal cards, gift cards, and GPR cards.
RBL Bank Prepaid Cards have a minimum validity period of 1 year.
A Welcome Kit is a package sent to customers upon the successful application of an RBL Bank Prepaid Card. It includes the physical card, a PIN mailer, and a letter with information on how to use the card and its benefits.
A PIN, or Personal Identification Number, is a four-digit secret number that is required for cash withdrawals at ATMs and for making purchases at merchant locations. It is important to keep the PIN private and not to share it with anyone for security reasons.
The maximum load value on a Prepaid Card is INR 2,00,000 at any given time. The limits for Prepaid Cards are determined by the Master Direction on Prepaid Instruments issued by the Reserve Bank of India.
No, it is not a requirement to have an account with RBL Bank in order to obtain a Prepaid Card.
Yes, cash withdrawals from ATMs using the Prepaid Card are subject to fees. Customers are advised to refer to the terms and conditions of the card for more information.
If your RBL Bank Prepaid Card is lost or stolen, it is important to immediately block the card through the mobile app, call center or web portal.
If your ATM PIN becomes locked on your RBL Bank Prepaid Card, it can be easily reset through self-service options.
You can check the balance on your RBL Bank Prepaid Card through multiple channels such as the call center or self-access portal.
No, the RBL Bank Prepaid Card is loaded in Indian Rupees and can only be used within India.
You may register your feedback / complaints at our Customer Care Centre No. +91 22 7120 9091 or Email us at email@example.com
RBL Bank may issue Prepaid Cards with or without the ability to withdraw cash at ATMs.
A Prepaid Card with no financial transactions for a period of one year will be considered inactive after a notification is sent to the cardholder. It can only be reactivated after validation and appropriate due diligence is completed. Any remaining funds on the card can be used once it is reactivated.
Cardholders of discontinued Prepaid Cards will be allowed to redeem the remaining balance. If the card has not been used in ten or more years, the balance will be credited to a DEAF account.
Yes, customers who have Prepaid Cards issued by banks have the option to use the Banking Ombudsman (BO) Scheme.
Yes, RBL Bank can issue multiple Prepaid Cards to the same customer within the overall balance limits set by the regulator (RBI).
You can contact the corporate who has issued the existing card to get a new RBL Bank Prepaid Card.
- Sign on the signature panel on the back side of the card as soon as you receive the card and keep your card safe
- Never write your PIN on your card. Memorize your PIN number and destroy the PIN mailer
- Block the view of keypad when using your PIN at merchant outlets or ATMs
- Protect the magnetic stripe (black stripe on the backside of the card) of the card
- Insist on the merchant swiping the card in front of you. Accompany the merchant if the swipe machine is placed elsewhere and ensure that the swipe transaction happens in your presence only
- Ensure that your contact details are always updated with the Bank
- In case you lose your card or suspect any fraud, immediately call Customer Care on +91 22 7120 9091 you can also write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to get the card blocked
- You may also immediately block the card through self-service option on the mobile app
- Set your own limits to your POS and ECOM transactions through your self-service option in the mobile app
- Do not handover the card or share your PIN with any person, including your close family members / friends
- Do not keep the card and PIN together
- Do not allow anyone else to use your card or enter your PIN for you
- Do not share or store your PIN on email, SMS or phone or write it on the back side of the card
- Do not expose your card to magnetic devices
- Do not share ATM PIN or Prepaid ard information over the phone.
- This includes your card expiry date, 3digit CVV number (card verification value number) and PIN